You have not consented to the processing of your personal information by one of the Observatory. If you proceed we will no longer be able to invite you to our Workshops
- September 23, 2015
- Hi-Tech Start-up
- Who are the main players of the Italian startup ecosystem?
- Where are the main players of the Italian startup ecosystem located?
- How much are investments in hi-tech startups worth in our Country?
- Which are the most significant cases of Italian startups in terms of received financing, revenue, and exit?
Italia Startup and the Observatories of the Politecnico di Milano, in collaboration with SMAU, Cerved, and the institutional support of the Ministero dello Sviluppo Economico (Ministry for Economic development), present the second edition of the project "The Italian Startup Ecosystem: Who's Who". A permanent initiative that aims to provide to the national economic-political system as well as to international players, a continuously updated overview of the main players of our Country’s startup ecosystem. Through numeric infographics of Italy and of the 21 Regions, the Report summarizes the main players that are part of the startup ecosystem in our Country.
- Preface by The Italian Ministry of Economic Development
- The Italian Startup Ecosystem: the players
- “Innovative Startups”
- Funded Startups
- “Institutional” Investors
- Incubators and Accelerators
- Science and Technology Parks
- Coworking spaces
- Startup competitions
- Empowerment programs
- Call for tenders
- Associations, Online Resources & Communities
- The Italian Startup Ecosystem: the regions
- Valle d’Aosta
- Trentino-Alto Adige
- Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Investments in hi-tech startups in Italy
- Funded Startups
- A selection of significant startups
- Startups with the highest financing rounds/li>
- Startups with the highest turnovers
- Startups with a significant exit value
- Methodology Note