- September 22, 2016
- Supply Chain Finance
- Accounting/Finance/Control Information Systems Operations
- Business Scenario
- Risk Management Supply Chain
- What is Supply Chain Finance?
- How much is the market Supply Chain Finance worth in Italy?
- How many providers currently offer Supply Chain Finance Solutions in Italy?
- What stands out when comparing Italy with the major European countries?
- What are the main trends in this eld? How will Supply Chain Finance develop in Italy over the next few years?
The Observatory for Supply Chain Finance aims to bridge the gap between the real world of business and the financial world. The former is struggling to gain access to credit, particularly the small and medium-sized businesses (SMEBs), while the latter is always looking for new ways to use its plentiful liquidity, while at the same time seeking new methods and models to reduce risk in its own business without sacrificing profitability. In order to make a practical, valuable, but also thorough contribution, the Observatory’s research concentrates on five main areas of enquiry:
1. Mapping and classifying Supply Chain Finance solutions;
2. Measuring the Supply Chain Finance Solution market in Italy
3. Identifying the benefits and costs of the major Supply Chain Finance solutions;
4. Developing a model for the financial analysis of a supply chain and selection of the most appropriate Supply Chain Finance solution;
5. Studying the methods for evaluating credit worthiness and their development in the field of Supply Chain Finance.
- Key questions
- Supply Chain Finance solutions
- Supply Chain Finance market
- Benefits and costs of Supply Chain Finance solutions
- Financial analysis of a supply chain
- Credit worthiness
- Supply Chain Finance – So many opportunities to be seized
- Methodological notes
- Osservatorio Supply Chain Finance
- Work Group
- The Research
- The School of Management of Politecnico di Milano