You have not consented to the processing of your personal information by one of the Observatory. If you proceed we will no longer be able to invite you to our Workshops
- May 25, 2018
- Design Thinking for Business
- What is the frequency of adoption of the Design Thinking paradigm among Service Providers?
- What is the adoption and awareness of the Design Thinking paradigm among Innovators?
- What are the key Skills for Service Providers adopting the Design Thinking paradigm in innovation projects?
- What are the key Competences for Service Providers adopting the Design Thinking paradigm in innovation projects?
- What are the key Attitudes for Service Providers adopting the Design Thinking paradigm in innovation projects?
The Design Thinking paradigm is booming. The current reports details the analysis of two surveys that gathered respectively 130 answers on Service Providers and 166 answers on the Innovators. Service Providers are defined as companies that offers Design Thinking services to Clients, that are called innovators. The main aim of the Surveys is to understand the relevant Skills, Competences and Attitudes that are necessary to face different challenges and that companies expect to improve due to the adoption of Design Thinking.
From the analysis of the answers collected, at the Skills level is clear, how for each kind of Design Thinking there is a predominant skill associated. User Analysis for Creative Problem solving (21), Prototyping for Sprint Execution (23), Cultural Insights for Creative Confidence (23) and Business Modeling for Innovation of Meanings (21). Similarly, the report show the most important Competences and Attitudes for each paradigm.
The report provides interesting insights on the most important Skills, Competences and Attitudes that Service Providers should involve, support and encourage in their teams when they are offering Design Thinking Services. Moreover, it shows how these capabilities are different in accordance to the 4 Kinds of Design Thinking. So after having decide trough which kind of Design Thinking they want to offer support to the clients Service Providers should managed and build the team accordingly to these evidences.
- Frequency and Promotion of Design Thinking Adoption
- Introduction about 4 Kinds of Design Thinking
- Service Providers: Key Skills
- Service Providers: Key Competences
- Service Providers: Key Attitudes
- Innovators: Design Thinking adoption
- Innovators: Relevant Skills
- Innovators: Relevant Competences
- Innovators: Relevant Attitudes