The Fintech & Insurtech Observatory, formed in 2016 and currently in its fourth edition, is a reference point for Italy’s digital innovation in the Finance and Insurance ecosystem, in order to ensure that the disruptive changes are managed in the best possible way through the development of culture.
The Observatory’s planned activities for the 2019 edition are as follows:
- Field research involving the main players in the market: banks, financial intermediaries, fintech & insurtech start-ups, public authorities, research centres, investors, service providers, retailers, trusted service providers, insurers, etc.
- Opportunities to meet and discuss with like-minded people::
- 1 research orientation workshop
- 3 invitation-only sharing workshops to discuss the most important topics:
- 1 discussion/sharing Workshop dedicated to Observatory Sponsors and financial and insurance institutes operating in Italy, focused on the startup theme, titled Fintech & Insurtech Day
- A visit and debate with an international Fintech & Insurtech community
- A public conference to present the research results, with round table discussions and contributions from major figures in the world of business, as well as the confer of "Premio Fintech & Insurtech 2019"
- A printed report of the main results of the 2019 Research, handed out during the conference
- Several in-depth online reports on topics addressed in the 2019 research
- A bimonthly selection of messages from news and research for Partners and Sponsors representing the most relevant events of the Italian and international markets
Research at the Fintech & Insurtech Observatory for the 2019 edition will be focused on multiple topics:
- Open Finance & Insurance Journey
- Use of digital technologies in Italian banks and insurance companies
- Quantify use of Retail banking and insurance channels
- Apply Design Thinking approach in Finance & Insurance
- Fintech & Insurtech startup business models
- Solution portfolio from BigTech and other companies in other sectors operating in the financial and insurance markets
- Strategic approaches as regards the use of Blockchain technology in Finance & Insurance
- Strategic implications on the use of Artificial Intelligence solutions
- Needs and knowledge of Italian consumers onf Fintech and Insurtech
- Needs and knowledge of Italian SMBs on Fintech and Insurtech
- Digital Wealth Management and Robo Advisor
Partners and Sponsors
For further information, collaboration and support requests for the other researches of the Fintech & Insurtech Observatory, please contact Filippo Renga (email@example.com).