You have not consented to the processing of your personal information by one of the Observatory. If you proceed we will no longer be able to invite you to our Workshops
- December 13, 2018
- eCommerce B2c
- Business Scenario
- What is the impact of eCommerce on the well-being of a Country?
- How much is eCommerce worth in the main international markets?
- How much is the eCommerce B2c demand of Italian consumers worth?
- How do the different sectors and channels contribute to the development of the market?
- Who are the players of eCommerce B2c and how are they moving?
- What are the main directions of innovation?
The B2c eCommerce growth goes continues: in 2018 the value of online purchases in the world is expected to exceed 2,500 billion euros (+20% compared to 2017).
In Italy, the value of eCommerce B2c demand is worth, in 2018, 27.4 billion euros (+16%). The market growth in absolute terms, equal to 3.8 billion euros, is the highest ever.
In a context where eCommerce is increasingly relevant and with a less restricted range of action, doubts and questions regarding the sustainability of the business, now, come clearly to light. The most important: the market is growing but does the value for companies that have accepted this challenge increase at the same time? And for the Country System?
- B2c eCommerce in the world
- B2c eCommerce in Italy: the demand
- B2c eCommerce in Italy: the sales
- The value of B2c eCommerce