The B2c eCommerce growth goes continues: in 2018 the value of online purchases in the world is expected to exceed 2,500 billion euros (+20% compared to 2017).
In Italy, the value of eCommerce B2c demand is worth, in 2018, 27.4 billion euros (+16%). The market growth in absolute terms, equal to 3.8 billion euros, is the highest ever.
In a context where eCommerce is increasingly relevant and with a less restricted range of action, doubts and questions regarding the sustainability of the business, now, come clearly to light. The most important: the market is growing but does the value for companies that have accepted this challenge increase at the same time? And for the Country System?
- What is the impact of eCommerce on the well-being of a Country?
- How much is eCommerce worth in the main international markets?
- How much is the eCommerce B2c demand of Italian consumers worth?
- How do the different sectors and channels contribute to the development of the market?
- Who are the players of eCommerce B2c and how are they moving?
- What are the main directions of innovation?
- B2c eCommerce in the world
- B2c eCommerce in Italy: the demand
- B2c eCommerce in Italy: the sales
- The value of B2c eCommerce