The report “Agile and connected: Organization models and HR challenges for the new normal” describes the results of the research conducted by the HR Innovation Practice Observatory on new organization models able to support the organization in periods of change, and on the role of HR departments in supporting and enabling the transformation. Starting with an overview of the main challenges for HR departments in 2020, the report describes new agile organization models and how they correlate to an organization’s capacity to respond and resilience to change, either known changes, such as digital transformation, or unexpected, such as the Covid-19 pandemic. A new role is emerging for HR departments, leading to a series of HR actions and initiatives tailored to the real needs of people.
• What are the main challenges for HR departments for 2020?
• How are organizational models evolving to deal with change?
• How have the HR departments of organizations reacted to the Covid-19 emergency?
• How have the HR departments of organizations reacted to digital transformation?
• How is the role of the HR department changing?
• In what way are core human resource management processes changing?
Challenges and evolution of organizational models
Agile organizations put to the test: managing change and the impact on employees
The new role of the HR department: Connected People Care