You have not consented to the processing of your personal information by one of the Observatory. If you proceed we will no longer be able to invite you to our Workshops
- February 05, 2020
- Mobile B2c Strategy
- Business Scenario
- What role does the Smartphone have in Italian consumers’ purchasing process?
- What use do Mobile consumers make of device enabled technologies (App, chatbot, Wallet, geolocalization, voice recognition, biometrics, …)?
- How much is the Mobile Advertising market in Italy worth and what formats drive the growth? What are the current dynamics and opportunities for 2019?
- What are the App and website features that major Italian companies use to relate with their end consumers?
- What is the role of third party Wallets and Apps?
- What is the current status of the Mobile Messaging market and what are its current trends?
- What is the approach of Italian companies to Mobile performance measurement and the shortcomings encountered?
- In what way does Mobile technology become part of a data strategy and what contribution can it make?
The Report aims to: take a snapshot of current dynamics at Italian level, along all stages of the purchasing process (advertising, promotion, commerce, payment, and service), placing particular attention on the Mobile Advertising stage; identify main trends in the use of various Mobile Assets (Browsing, Apps – with particular focus on Wallets – and Messaging) by large Italian companies; identify main KPIs used by Italian companies and provide some sector specific benchmarks regarding consumer usage of Apps and sites; delineate main technology trends (artificial intelligence and chatbots, augmented reality, biometrics, Internet of Things, 5G) that are characterizing the Mobile market.
- Reference framework
- Mobile solutions/technology in the customer relationship process: current dynamics
- The evolution of Mobile Assets
- Measuring results of Mobile initiatives
- The Mobile channel and new technology trends