The Report presents the current status of Italian business organizations regarding the implementation of an omnichannel strategy. It illustrates possible approaches in terms of strategy, organizational models adopted, data managed, analyses conducted, and supporting technologies. Following is the maturity map of companies on these topics. Lastly, the attention is focused on the transformations required in Marketing and Communications, Sales, and Customer Care processes to provide a customized omnichannel experience, a closer look at the benefits that can be achieved, and a description of how companies are tackling these issues.
• What is the level of maturity of Italian companies in the omnichannel field? Which sectors are more mature, and which are beginning the transformation now?
• What organizational models for the implementation of an omnichannel strategy are more widespread?
• What is the status quo of Italian companies in managing and valorizing data, and which are the supporting technologies?
• What and how many are the active omnichannel-based initiatives in Marketing and Communications, Sales and Customer Care processes?
• What are the benefits of an omnichannel approach for clients and businesses?
- The status quo of Omnichannel Customer Experience in Italy
- The level of omnichannel maturity of Italian companies
- The impact of the Omnichannel Customer Experience on customer management processes