The Report summarizes the Research results, paying particular attention to the changes to consumer behaviour and to company approaches in light of the public health emergency. It provides a snapshot of the dynamics in the Mobile advertising market and examines the role played by Mobile technology in supporting sales. It also presents an estimate of the volumes of messages sent by companies to their clients. And finally, the report discusses the topic of user experience in mobile touchpoints.
• How has Italians’ usage of smartphones changed over the past year?
• What new Mobile initiatives have emerged in the context of the pandemic?
• What are the growth dynamics in the Mobile advertising market? What are the current trends?
• How did Italian companies leverage the opportunities offered by Mobile technology to support the retail channel in 2020?
• What is the latest on the SMS bulk market, and what are the cur-rent trends?
• How do Italian companies approach the user experience of web-sites and apps?
- Mobile during the year of the Covid-19 emergency: dynamics on the consumer side
- Mobile during the year of the Covid-19 emergency: the company perspective