During the event, the research results will be illustrated, organized according to three perspectives:
• Discussion on the application of innovative methodologies, techniques and tools based on Design Thinking to respond to complex challenges that the future places before us;
• Sharing of the pivotal role that artificial intelligence is having and potentially will have in the future of the creative process;
• Reflection on how Design Thinking is changing and is increasingly becoming a method for drawing, modeling and reflecting on the future as opposed to the more predictive approaches typical of technological development;
The different research lines are discussed and explored through debates developed in collaboration with Design Thinkers operating in different sectors, international guest speakers and the Design Thinking for Business Observatory Team.
The event aims answering the following questions:
• How can Design Thinking support the creation of more desirable future scenarios?
• How can digital technologies and especially artificial intelligence help and facilitate the creative process?
• How different approaches to the development of desirable futures allow to move from a predictive logic to a planning one?