Gruppo di Lavoro
The Climate Finance Observatory aims to become the point of reference for the study of climate finance and the impact of climate risk on companies and financial institutes.
The activities planned by the Observatory for the 2020 edition are:
- A workshop focused on analysing in depth national and international laws to identify (legal) climate-related transition risks to which businesses are subject to.
- A workshop to analyse the strategies adopted by companies to manage climate related risks.
- A round table on a vertical area to be defined with participating companies. The goal of this meeting is to highlight risks and opportunities of climate change in a specific area.
As part of the 2020 Research, the Observatory aims to:
- Map the ecosystem of players exposed to climate risk
- Estimate the impact of climate change on the results of businesses and financial institutes
- Develop a quantitative risk measure to determine the exposure to climate risk of companies an financial institutes
- Analyse the role of climate change policies and laws
For more information on the possibility of collaborating with and supporting Climate Finance Observatory Research please contact Roberto Bianchini (firstname.lastname@example.org).