Research analyses the impact of digital innovation in the various agrifood contexts – from farm to fork – with a supply chain approach. In particular, through in depth analyses, case studies, surveys, etc, it investigates the Italian Agriculture 4.0 market, the state of adoption of digital technologies in agriculture and in the agrifood industry, food traceability innovations, and the use of Blockchain & Distributed Ledger technologies
• How much is the Agriculture 4.0 market in Italy worth?
• How widespread are Agriculture 4.0 solutions and how much are they used by Italian farms?
• What is the state of adoption of digital technology in the agrifood industry in Italy?
• What is the digital innovation scenario in terms of food traceability and how is the application of Blockchain evolving?
- The Agriculture 4.0 market in Italy
- Food 4.0: digital innovation for the Italian agrifood industry
- Food traceability to the digital technology test
- Blockchain in agrifood: time to build roots?