In the course of 2019 information security has become a major digital investment priority for businesses. Digital innovation trends such as Cloud and Artificial Intelligence, are increasingly widespread within organizations and information security is no longer perceived as an obstacle to the adoption of new services and technologies, at least by the most attentive and aware companies, but on the contrary as a critical success factor and essential element. At the same time, security threats that companies have to face are numerous and ever more dangerous: to counteract such increasingly heterogeneous attacks that in addition to IT systems also affect people and physical infrastructure, organizations are required to implement security-by-design logic and deploy real-time defence tools and procedures.
• How much is the information security market in Italy worth?
• Which are the main governance models adopted by companies and the most sought for competences on the market in terms of information security and data protection?
• What are the main challenges and strategic decisions introduced in industrial companies in terms of security?
• What are the security implications generated by the new digital innovation trends, in particular by Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain?
• What are the main effects of GDPR and other data protection legislation?
• What are the most widespread cyber risk management modes and the status of the cyber insurance market?
The information security market in Italy and its dynamics
Security management organizational models
Security challenges in industrial contexts
Security opportunities ensuing from AI and Blockchain
GDPR compliance status and future data protection developments
Information security and data protection competences