Logistics represents a growing and especially constantly changing sector. The report aims to describe fascinating and complex topics such as market trends in qualitative and quantitative terms, monitoring main merge & acquisition operations, the organizational evolution enabling to respond to the new market challenges, Logistics 4.0 solutions for distribution and transport, the study of the pharmaceutical sector highlighting the role of logistics service providers, and the study of the real estate sector related to logistics buildings.
• How much is the Contract Logistics market in Italy worth? What is the main numerical evidence?
• What are the logistics outsourcing trends?
• Which are the 4.0 technologies for distribution and transport? How is the transport process set up with the introduction of 4.0 technologies? What are the benefits and issues?
• What is the organizational evolution of logistics service providers? What new professional roles have developed? How has the IT role evolved?
• In what way is logistics real estate changing? What requirements emerge for 3PLs? How can sustainability in logistics buildings be measured?
Evolution of the Contract Logistics market: main figures and trends
Logistics 4.0: focus on distribution and transports