You have not consented to the processing of your personal information by one of the Observatory. If you proceed we will no longer be able to invite you to our Workshops
- June 06, 2020
- Internet of Things
- Purchasing Accounting/Finance/Control Innovation/Strategy Legal/Compliance Marketing/Communications Human Resources/Administration Information Systems Supply Chain/Logistics Sales/Services Operations
- Agricolture Healthcare Insurance Chemicals Pharmaceuticals ICT Suppliers Logistics and Transport Manufacturing Retail and Gdo Healthcare Private practice Telecommunications Tourism Utility Public Sector
- How much is the Smart Home market worth in Italy in 2019? Which are the top selling solutions?
- How are the strategies of OTTs (Over-The-Top) evolving in Italy and globally?
- What is the latest news on the technology front?
The home is one of the most dynamic fields in IoT, with some of the highest market growth figures. Consumers are playing an increasingly important role: the level of awareness is growing, as is the number of users who install their own devices, and those that actually use the smart functions in objects they have purchased. At international level, we see an increasing number of alliances and partnerships between companies – often very different from one another – who have decided to combine forces to develop integrated solutions. One prime example is the recent agreement between Apple, Amazon, Google, and big manufacturers who form part of the ZigBee Alliance, with the aim of creating a single standard for the connected home.
- The smart home market
- The evolution of enabling technologies