Publications

1-4 of 4 results
  • Icon
    Infographics 06.21.2018

    Industry 4.0: Produce, Improve, Innovate

    FREE
    The Industry 4.0 topic is increasingly well known: this year’s research shows that only 2.5% of companies do not yet know what it is. The market in Italy continues to grow, due in part to the boost given the by National Plan. But how ready are companies to face Industry 4.0? What are the main differences between SMEs and large companies in their approach to Industry 4.0?
    Observatory Industry 4.0
    Share:
    Buy
  • Icon
    Infographics 10.26.2017

    Industry 4.0: Italy's great chance

    FREE
    The last twelve months for the Italian Industry were of prime importance, in terms of the number and entity of the changes taking place. What do industrial companies in Italy currently know about Industry 4.0? How much is the Industry 4.0 market worth in Italy? What is the impact of the Italian National Plan for Industry 4.0? How are companies reacting to the fourth industrial revolution?
    Observatory Industry 4.0
    Share:
    Buy
  • Icon
    Infographics 06.21.2016

    Digitalizating the Industry: Work in Progress in Italy

    FREE
    the Smart Manufacturing market in 2015 is worth nearly 10% of overall industry investments and expected growth in 2016 is 20%. Over 600 applications censed in Italy equal to +30% from last year: primarily Industrial IoT and Industrial Analytics technologies.
    Observatory Industry 4.0
    Share:
    Buy
  • Icon
    Infographics 07.07.2015

    Competitiveness of Manufacturing goes through the Digital technology

    FREE
    Smart Manufacturing will inevitably become the model of manufacturing for the future, a model that is as complex as it is fascinating. It is based upon the idea that, by using several innovative technologies - let’s call them smart manufacturing technologies - manufacturing companies will be able to get their resources (these being physical assets, people and information, both internal to the factory and distributed along the value chain) to inter-connect and cooperate to a much greater extent. This will drastically alter their efficiency and competitiveness.
    Observatory Industry 4.0
    Share:
    Buy
< Previous Next >