You have not consented to the processing of your personal information by one of the Observatory. If you proceed we will no longer be able to invite you to our Workshops
- July 09, 2019
- Design Thinking for Business
- How are Design Thinking teams composed in different sectors?
- Which are the objectives of Design Thinking in different sectors?
- How relevant are the Design Thinking skills/attitudes in different sectors?
- Which is the value generated by Design Thinking in different sectors?
Today giving a unique definition of Design Thinking is becoming difficult because different sectors have begun to adopt this approach to innovation. Depending on the application area and its specific objectives, each sector has developed a peculiar interpretation of Design Thinking, which takes on different characteristics if applied in different fields. The report aims to map the similarities and differences in the adoption of Design Thinking by innovators in different sectors.
- Research results