You have not consented to the processing of your personal information by one of the Observatory. If you proceed we will no longer be able to invite you to our Workshops
- October 12, 2018
- Innovative Payments
- Business Scenario
- How much is the digital payment market in Italy worth today, and what are the current growth predictions and trends?
- What are the most important innovations for Mobile Payment & Commerce at international level?
- How might the arrival of PSD2 affect the payments ecosystem? What are the opportunities and perils for incumbents?
- What moves have the large international players made in the Mobile Payment arena, and when are they coming to Italy?
- How do Italian Mobile Wallet users rate the services offered?
- Is it possible to describe the ideal Mobile Wallet?
- What are the key innovation directions expected from startups in the Mobile Payment & Commerce sector?
- How are the person-to-person Mobile payment solutions evolving? Are Italian merchants prepared to accept Mobile Payment? Are consumers prepared to pay using their smartphone?
2017 witnessed a growth in the curiosity and interest of Italians towards Mobile Payment & Commerce. The arrival on the Italian market of the first big international player, Apple Pay, and the first significant investments in television advertising have brought the attention of the general public to the various mobile payment solutions. The expansion of Mobile p2b services, and promotions aimed at stimulating the use of Mobile Payment services offered by merchants – who are increasingly receptive to and curious about the topic – have led to greater awareness of these tools among consumers.
And now the regulatory pressure coming from Instant Payment and PSD2 regulations, and the planned arrival of other large international players could reshape the landscape all over again.
- Mobile Payment & Commerce: fasten your seatbelts!
- Mobile Payment & Commerce in the world
- Digital Payments in Italy
- Innovation drivers for the coming years
- The Customer Experience of Mobile Wallet service users
- The evolution of Regulations: between tactical enticements and strategic approaches