You have not consented to the processing of your personal information by one of the Observatory. If you proceed we will no longer be able to invite you to our Workshops
- May 22, 2020
- Internet of Things
- Agricolture Insurance Chemicals Publishing and Media Entertainment Pharmaceuticals ICT Suppliers Logistics and Transport Manufacturing Retail and Gdo Healthcare Private practice Telecommunications Tourism Utility Public Sector
- How much was the Internet of Things market worth in Italy in 2019?
- Which are the strongest application fields in terms of market value? And which are the most dynamic?
- What are the key trends?
The Internet of Things market in Italy continues to grow, with an increasing number of companies able to collect vast quantities of data from connected objects to provide new value-add services. Traditional business models are thus undergoing a real “servitization” process, as they evolve towards the use of pay-per-use or pay-per-performance logics. The evolution of traditional communication protocols, together with an increasing number of use cases enabled by 5G, enables new market opportunities in consumer, business, or Public Administration contexts.
- Internet of things: the market and the application scene
- An overview of the most dynamic fields: smart home, industrial iot and smart city