You have not consented to the processing of your personal information by one of the Observatory. If you proceed we will no longer be able to invite you to our Workshops
- January 16, 2020
- Digital Export
- Business Scenario
- What is the macroeconomic scenario for Italian Export?
- How much is digital B2B and B2C export worth?
- What are the main international marketplaces that support digital B2B and B2C online export?
- What are the international strategies implemented by SMBs?
- What are the main trends of e-Commerce in China? What are the alternatives to export online to this country and what is the return on an investment of this type?
E-Commerce is becoming increasingly more relevant for accessing international markets. However, there is still much to be done for comprehensive dissemination of digital export in Italy, often due to inadequate knowledge of available solutions and a lack of commitment from enterprises. This year's Research proceeds with the analysis of the many existing digital export models. Compared to the past, it introduces a new focus on B2B channels and on SMBs, the lifeblood of the Italian economy.
- Foreword: analysis focus
- Export: a macroeconomic framework
- Italian digital export
- Exporting to China
- Using marketplaces to support digital exports
- Export strategies among SMBs