You have not consented to the processing of your personal information by one of the Observatory. If you proceed we will no longer be able to invite you to our Workshops
- September 14, 2018
- Business Scenario
- What does having an omnichannel strategy in managing the customer relationship mean?
- What organizational and process changes are needed to create a single customer view?
- What technology assets must be introduced and/or managed to create omnichannel and data-driven marketing strategies?
- What are the efficiency and effectiveness benefits resulting from the correct implementation of these technologies?
- What is the state of the art of Italian companies on these topics?
To ensure an omnichannel experience to consumers it is necessary to adopt a data strategy throughout the entire customer relationship process (from communication to sales to post-sales). This requires a very specific process to collect, manage, and activate data on the various touchpoints in addition to important technologic and organizational information. In Italy there is much talk going on about omnichannel and top management’s commitment is generally high, but the implementation in most companies is still in the early stages, as shown by the many maturity indicators detected throughout the Research.
- Omnichannel consumers
- Omnichannel definition and observatory goals
- Omnichannel management: frame of reference
- The impact of omnichannel strategy on organization
- Benefits of omnichannel strategy
- Omnichannel enabling technologies
- The level of maturity towards omnichannel strategy of italian companies
- Financed startups