Alessandro Perego - Scientific Officer firstname.lastname@example.org
Giuseppe Sala - Scientific Officer email@example.com
Marco Lovera - Scientific Officer firstname.lastname@example.org
Cristina Rossi Lamastra - Professor of Business and Industrial Economics email@example.com
Paola Olivares - Project Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Damiano Frosi - Senior Advisor and Director Contract Logistics Observatory email@example.com
Established in 2019, the observatory aims to be the point of reference at national level for the study and monitoring of the rapidly evolving and constantly changing UAS sector, in terms of the machines manufactured as well as of the applications developed. Research focuses on characterizing the current status and identify development and innovation areas in technological, market, and legislative terms by combining the expertise of the Department of Management, Economics and Industrial Engineering, and of the Department of Aerospace Science and Technology.
The activities planned by the Observatory for 2019 are:
- in-field research involving all main players of the drone industry, user companies and key institutions in this field;
- two internal workshops with Observatory Partners and Sponsors aimed at sharing intermediate results and steering Research activities;
- some theme based workshop in collaboration with the communities of some Observatories (e.g. Contract Logistic, Smart Agrifood, Startup Intelligence);
- a public conference to present Research findings in the Drone sector with round tables and talks delivered by the leading players of this sector.
With the 2019-2020 Research the Observatory aims to:
- Map the drone supply chain;
- Analyze the national and international markets;
- Identify market and technology trends;
- Map applications;
- Understand the interactions between applications and legislative matters.