- April 18, 2018
- Mobile B2c Strategy
- Business Scenario
- How do Italian consumers use the Smartphone in the purchasing process?
- How do Mobile consumers react to Mobile innovations (geolocalization, chatbots, wallet, voice recognition, …)?
- How is Mobile technology transforming Advertising, Promotion, sales and post- sales strategies of Italian companies?
- How much is the Mobile Advertising market in Italy worth and which formats drive growth? What are the current dynamics and opportunities for 2018?
- What role do Mobile Apps have for leading Italian companies?
- What is the state of the art of Mobile Wallets?
- What are the trends associated with Mobile Messaging?
- How is Mobile technology performing among major Italian companies?
- What does innovating the business model through Mobile technology mean?
- What are the main innovation breakthroughs from national and international startups operating in this market sector?
The Report summarizes current major trends related to the impact of Mobile technology on all phases of the company–consumer relationship process (Advertising, promotion, sales, pre and post sales services). Presented in the report are an overall picture showing the opportunities enabled by Mobile technology in various sectors, and the state of the art in the use of different Mobile Assets (Browsing, App – with particular focus on Wallets, Messaging) made by Italian companies and consumers..
- An ever more Mobile customer journey: ready for the next level?
- The relevance of Mobile technology
- The Mobile technology adoption status in the customer relationship process
- The evolution of Mobile Assets
- Approximately 550 startups have been financed in the last two years: Mobile Services and Commerce are the main areas of activity