You have not consented to the processing of your personal information by one of the Observatory. If you proceed we will no longer be able to invite you to our Workshops
- July 21, 2015
- Mobile Banking
- Italian English
- Marketing/Communications Information Systems
- Business Scenario
- What are the technological platforms used for the Mobile Banking?
- What were the starting goals, which ones are accomplished and which ones are expected due to the programmed activities for the next year?
- What are and how often are the main actual parameters monitored to evaluate the Mobile channel performance?
- What are the main characteristics of the Mobile Banking user profile?
- What is the role of the Mobile channel in the omnicanality context?
The Observatory for Mobile Banking was established three years ago as the result of a collaboration between the School of Management of Politecnico di Milano and ABI Lab (Centre of Research and Innovation in Banking, promoted by the Italian Banking Association). The Observatory is engaged in empirical research with the following objectives in mind: providing an overview of how the offer is developing, paying particular attention to the user experience on new platforms (smartphones and tablets);analysing the most innovative dynamics within the international offer of mobile banking services;outlining the main evolutions in terms of bank organisation in an omni-channel perspective;analysing the behaviour of mobile banking users, looking especially at smartphone and tablet owners;The findings presented in this report describe the various mobile approaches used by Italian banks and are based on the results of a questionnaire sent to the management of direct channels. In addition, we carried out an analysis on the ...
- Setting of Mobile Banking offering
- The evolution strategies and monitoring
- User Experience of Mobile Customer
- Mobile Banking and the other channels