You have not consented to the processing of your personal information by one of the Observatory. If you proceed we will no longer be able to invite you to our Workshops
- September 27, 2018
- Hi-Tech Start-up
- Which are the most relevant research entities operating in the digital domain in Italy?
- Which are the 8 most significant research centers, and which their characteristics and prevalent research domains?
- What operative and financial results did the 8 most significant research centers achieve in the last year of activity? 
The Digital Innovation Observatories, School of Management – Politecnico di Milano, in collaboration with Digital360, present the Report on the most relevant Italian Research Centers – both public and private -that run applied research activities and develop technologies in many of the digital spectrum areas (e.g., Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics, Cloud computing, Internet of Things, Cybersecuriy, etc.). The research aimed at fostering the collaboration between research centers and companies, nurturing the Open Innovation paradigm. In particular, the Report displays:
- a list of the 42 most relevant Italian Research Centers with general information and a specific description of their activities;;
- a list of the 8 most significant Research Center, presented in a more thorough way.
- Introduction and Research Methodology
- Long List of the 42 Research Centers with general information and a detailed description
- Descriptive forms of the 8 most significant Research Centers in terms of dimension and results