You have not consented to the processing of your personal information by one of the Observatory. If you proceed we will no longer be able to invite you to our Workshops
- September 15, 2015
- Internet Media
- Italian English
- Business Scenario
- How much is worth the market (pay and advertising) of Media (TV, Press, Radio, Internet Media) in Italy?
- How fast does the Internet Media sector grow?
- Which components of Internet Advertising are growing the most?
- How is the market of Internet Media for cash composed?
- What are the main aces of innovation for Media Companies?
- What are the most interesting international examples of innovation in the Internet Media field?
This report contains a summary of the principle dynamics of the overall media market, with focus on internet media and, in particular, its most innovative components (smartphones, tablets, smart TVs, apps, social networks, online videos and data-driven advertising). There is also an overview of the main directions of innovation followed by media companies internationally. The operations that are benefitting most from the growth of internet media in Italy are the pure international players and not the more traditional media companies. As well as assessing the market, we thought it interesting to observe the strategies adopted by large international media companies and the new media firms emerging in other countries, in order to identify and trace some of the main directions of innovation and development of new business models.
- The Media Market in Italy: the dynamics of different tools
- The Internet Media market in Italy: New Internet vs Old Internet
- New Internet: revenues from advertising
- New Internet: pay revenues
- The main aces of innovation for a Media Company