You have not consented to the processing of your personal information by one of the Observatory. If you proceed we will no longer be able to invite you to our Workshops
- How can Design Thinking value the opportunities provided by Internet of Things?
- How can Design Thinking be applied in order to exploit the peculiarities of Internet of Things projects?
The Design Thinking Jam about “Humanizing Internet of Things through Design Thinking” proposes both seminars aimed at sharing pioneering Design Thinking projects that value the opportunities provided by Internet of Things and laboratories aimed at applying Design Thinking methodologies in Internet of Things projects.
Claudio Dell’Era, Politecnico di Milano
Stefano Magistretti, Politecnico di Milano
Giovanni Miragliotta, Politecnico di Milano
Francesco Zurlo, Politecnico di Milano
- 09.00-09.30 Welcome Coffee
- 09.30-10.15 Exploring the interactions between Humans and Things [Politecnico di Milano]
- 10.15-11.00 Internet of Things: state-of-the-art and emerging applications [Politecnico di Milano]
- 11.00-11.30 Debate about «Humanizing Internet of Things through Design Thinking» [AssistDigital, Design Group Italia, Digital Entity, NOI Techpark]
- 11.30-12.00 Coffee break
- 12.00-13.30 Experiencing / Reflecting Laboratories: Setting the Stage [AssistDigital, Design Group Italia, Digital Entity, Politecnico di Milano]
- 13.30-14.30 Lunch
- 14.30-17.00 Experiencing / Reflecting Laboratories: Acting / Sharing
- 17.00-18.00 Laboratory Rumble