You have not consented to the processing of your personal information by one of the Observatory. If you proceed we will no longer be able to invite you to our Workshops
- How can Design Thinking value the opportunities provided by Artificial Intelligence?
- How can Design Thinking be applied in order to exploit the peculiarities of Artificial Intelligence projects?
The Design Thinking Jam about “Humanizing Artificial Intelligence through Design Thinking” proposes both seminars aimed at sharing pioneering Design Thinking projects that value the opportunities provided by Artificial Intelligence and laboratories aimed at applying Design Thinking methodologies in Artificial Intelligence projects.
- 09.00-09.30 Welcome Coffee
- 09.30-10.15 Ambidextrous Intelligence: the interplay between analysis and intuition, Politecnico di Milano
- 10.15-11.00 Artificial Intelligence: state-of-the-art and emerging applications, Politecnico di Milano
- 11.00-11.30 Debate about «Humanizing Artificial Intelligence through Design Thinking» [Artsana Group, Avanade, Deloitte Digital, Gaia, Poste Italiane, TIM]
- 1.30-12.00 Coffee break
- 12.00-13.30 Experiencing / Reflecting Laboratories: Setting the Stage [Avanade, Deloitte Digital, Gaia]
- 13.30-14.30 Lunch
- 14.30-17.00 Experiencing / Reflecting Laboratories: Acting / Sharing
- 17.00-18.00 Laboratory Rumble