You have not consented to the processing of your personal information by one of the Observatory. If you proceed we will no longer be able to invite you to our Workshops
- July 19, 2018
- Hi-Tech Start-up
- How much are investments in hi-tech startup worth in Italy?
- What are the most significant cases of Italian hi-tech startups in terms of funding received, revenues and exits?
- What are the characteristics of Italian hi-tech startups’ strategy (in terms of localization, target customers, internationalization, and collaboration with incumbent companies)?
- Did funded startups generate revenues?
The results presented are drawn from four main Research activities of the Hi-tech Startup Observatory of the School of Management of the Politecnico di Milano (in collaboration with Italia Startup):
- quantifying investments in hi-tech startups in Italy by formal and informal investors;
- providing a detailed analysis of international investments and the trend of inflow and outflow investments from the ecosystem;
- conducting a survey on financed Italian hi-tech startups regarding the strategies of localization, internationalization process and collaboration with incumbents;
- analyzing a significant selection of Italian hi-tech startups, in terms of financing rounds, revenues and exit.
- Investments in hi-tech startups in Italy
- Distribution of investments and funded startups
- Focus on international investments
- Results of the survey on startups
- A selection of significant startups
- Startups with the highest rounds of financing received in the last year
- Startups with the highest revenue registered in Italy in 2016
- Startups with a significant exit value over the last year
- Startups with undisclosed exit value