You have not consented to the processing of your personal information by one of the Observatory. If you proceed we will no longer be able to invite you to our Workshops
- April 01, 2019
- Fintech & Insurtech
- Business Scenario
- What is the current level of digitalization of Italian banks and insurance companies?
- Which business models do Fintech & Insurtech startups use?
- What strategies do Italian banks and insurance companies use on the topic of Blockchain?
- Which profiling mechanisms are used in Digital Wealth Management?
- What is the current use level of Digital Finance & Insurance services by Italian SMBs and consumers?
- What problems do they encounter? What are their requirements for the future?
The Fintech & Insurtech Observatory studies digital innovation in the world of finance and insurance. The 2018 Research focused on the following topics:
- The use of digital technology in Banks and Insurance companies
- The Open Finance Journey
- Design Thinking in Banks and Insurance companies
- Fintech & Insurtech users
- Digital Finance & Insurance in SMBs
- Business models of Fintech & Insurtech startups
- Blockchain in Banks and Insurance companies
- Digital Wealth Management
- The open finance journey: a journey towards digital innovation
- Design Thinking: a new way to innovate, in the financial and insurance world too
- Fintech & Insurtech services: top marks from italians
- Smbs: the offer is (almost) ready, demand needs some stimulation
- Startups: even more impressive growth
- Towards a data culture: how big data analytics, ai and iot are convincing everyone to value data
- Blockchain: towards a new financial ecosystem?
- Digital asset management: putting people back at the core