Fintech & Insurtech: Italy sets sail
The Report, offered by Politecnico di Milano to Fintech District’s partner International hubs, provides a brief and broad view of the international and Italian Fintech & Insurtech landscape. In particular, it answers to these questions:
- What is the Open Finance Journey?
- Which business models do international Fintech & Insurtech startups use?
- Which profiling mechanisms are used in Digital Wealth Management by international incumbents and startups?
- Which strategies do Italian banks and insurance companies use on the topic of Blockchain?
- What is the current use level of Digital Finance & Insurance services by Italian SMEs and consumers?
The table of contents is:
- The Open Finance Journey: a journey towards digital innovation
- Design Thinking: a new way to innovate, in the financial and insurance world too
- Fintech & Insurtech services: top marks from Italian consumers
- SMEs: the offer is (almost) ready, the demand needs some stimulation
- Startups: an even more impressive growth
- Towards a data culture: how Big Data Analytics, AI and IoT are convincing everyone to value data
- Blockchain: towards a new financial ecosystem?
- Digital asset management: putting people back at the core