You have not consented to the processing of your personal information by one of the Observatory. If you proceed we will no longer be able to invite you to our Workshops
- December 20, 2016
- Electronic Invoicing & B2b E-Commerce
- Italian English
- Business Scenario
- What is the value of B2b transactions in Italy?
- What is B2b eCommerce and what tools are available to companies?
- What is the value of B2b eCommerce in Italy?
- To which extent are Digitalization tools used between companies?
- How is the Digitalization legislative scenario evolving at European and Italian level?
B2b is the main Digital Transformation action area of the entire Country System. Electronic Invoicing to PS bodies was the first step towards the Italian Digitalization “season”. Lawmakers in Italy and Europe are proceeding in the direction mapped out, but innovation must be tackled first and foremost by business organizations by seriously rethinking processes and the logic based on which the organization and Supply Chain work. “Being” digital implies being competitive within the European Digital Single Market, while being Analog means running the risk of “not being” tomorrow. The focus of this Report is to present B2b figures in Italy, examine the level of Italian companies in the implementation of digital solutions, encountered problems, next steps, and to give an overall picture of technical-regulatory measures taken by Italian and European Government.
- B2b ecommerce: the value in italy
- The digital transformation process in the italian scenario
- Government “prompting” in europe and italy