You have not consented to the processing of your personal information by one of the Observatory. If you proceed we will no longer be able to invite you to our Workshops
- November 30, 2017
- Startup Intelligence
- Business Scenario
- How organizations, governance models and competences for Digital Innovation evolve in Italian companies?
- What resources will companies make available for Digital Innovation in 2018 and which will main investment areas be?
- What use do companies and the PS make of Open Innovation initatives, inside-out and outside-in?
- What role do Open Innovation startups have in the Country’s businesses and economy?
- What are the entrepreneurial dynamics and the scenario of hi-tech startups financed in Italy and which national cases are most significant?
Over the last few years we have been witnessing the transformation of competitive paradigms, an effect primarily of the digital disruption that has brought many businesses to success and many others to decline. Leadership styles, decision making speed change. Companies’ search for agile and quick ways to pursue innovation, first and foremost digital, seeking inspiration from and collaboration with new partners, spearheaded by startups. The national hi-tech startup ecosystem is in fact gaining greater visibility and credibility, as we will hear at the Conference from top round startups Satispay and Genenta Science.
The Conference program highlights Digital Innovation investment priorities and organization challenges for companies in 2018 in terms of Open Innovation. It illustrated entrepreneurial dynamics and the scenario of hi-tech startups financed in Italy. The event also hosted the testimony of influential members of the national economic landscape: ACI, Agos, BNL Gruppo BNP Paribas, Enel, E.ON, Falck Renewables, Ferrovie dello Stato Italiane, Leonardo, Lombardia Informatica, Pelliconi, Sisal and Vivigas.
- Startup Hi-Tech Observatory Research - 2017
- Digital Innovation Research for companies In 2018