- January 11, 2017
- Hi-Tech Start-up
- Business Scenario
- How much are hi-tech startup investments worth in Italy?
- Which cases of Italian startups are significant in terms of received financing, revenue, and exit?
- What are the characteristics of Italian founders (in terms of background, professional role held, team profile, education level, gender and age)?
- Do financed startups generate revenue?
- Do financed startups grow?
- Do financed startups hire and generate jobs?
Digital Innovation Observatories, School of Management - Politecnico di Milano, in collaboration with Italia Startup and SMAU, present the third edition of the Startup Hi-tech Observatory’s 2015 Annual Report. The initiative, of a permanent nature, aims to provide an in depth analysis of the status of the startup ecosystem in our Country to both national and international players of the economic-political system. In particular, the Report presents an analysis of:
- Investment dynamics in Italy from 2012 to today;
- Profiles of Italian founders and related European benchmark;
- Some growth indicators with reference to financed startups (i.e. generated turnover and employees hired).
- Investments in hi-tech startups in Italy
- Funded Startups
- A selection of significant startups
- Startups with the highest financing rounds
- Startups with the highest turnover