You have not consented to the processing of your personal information by one of the Observatory. If you proceed we will no longer be able to invite you to our Workshops
- January 11, 2017
- Hi-Tech Start-up
- Business Scenario
- How much are hi-tech startup investments worth in Italy?
- Which cases of Italian startups are significant in terms of received financing, revenue, and exit?
- What are the characteristics of Italian founders (in terms of background, professional role held, team profile, education level, gender and age)?
- Do financed startups generate revenue?
- Do financed startups grow?
- Do financed startups hire and generate jobs?
Digital Innovation Observatories, School of Management - Politecnico di Milano, in collaboration with Italia Startup and SMAU, present the third edition of the Startup Hi-tech Observatory’s 2015 Annual Report. The initiative, of a permanent nature, aims to provide an in depth analysis of the status of the startup ecosystem in our Country to both national and international players of the economic-political system. In particular, the Report presents an analysis of:
- Investment dynamics in Italy from 2012 to today;
- Profiles of Italian founders and related European benchmark;
- Some growth indicators with reference to financed startups (i.e. generated turnover and employees hired).
- Investments in hi-tech startups in Italy
- Funded Startups
- A selection of significant startups
- Startups with the highest financing rounds
- Startups with the highest turnover