- 27 October 2015
- Big Data Analytics & Business Intelligence
- Italian English
- Marketing/Sales/Communication Information Communication Technology
- Market Insight
- How interested are Italian organisations in Marketing Analysis?
- What drives CMOs to begin such initiatives?
- Which data does Marketing Analytics look at?
- Which (current or prospective) Big Data areas do Italian companies find most interesting in Marketing?
- What do CMOs think of social media monitoring?<
- What are Social Analytics and how can they represent a competitive advantage?
- What are the most popular initiatives of Social Analytics? What is their level of Social Analytics maturity?
In these reports, we have analysed the spread of marketing analytics solutions by estimating the Italian market and examining the field of application in depth. We also investigated initiatives involving social analytics. Because of the soaring amount of social data, these initiatives are proliferating across the Italian and international landscape. In this study, we have analysed the various initiatives in this field, highlighting the level of diffusion and of maturity within Italian organisations and showing how the informed use of data can be a competitive advantage because the customer understands the issue better.
- Introduction to Marketing Analytics
- Big Data projects in Marketing
- Social Analytics