- 20 December 2016
- Cloud & ICT as a Service
- Italian English
- Information Communication Technology
- Technology Insight
- Which evolutionary paths are companies taking to advance their information systems towards the Cloud?
- How can I define my own “Cloud Journey” towards the Cloud?
- How are infrastructures evolving to reap the benefits of the Public Cloud?
- How can I integrate Cloud services with my existing applications?
- What methods can my company use to manage the devices?
- What are the key factors to create a hybrid information system?
The report analyses the evolution of the corporate information system and the paths enabled by using the Cloud, by studying the models of Hybrid Cloud adoption paths and examining the evolution of Cloud Enabling Infrastructure components, in terms of Datacentre services automation, integration and organization instruments, Virtual Desktop infrastructure and mobile device management solutions.
- The evolutionary path of corporate information systems
- The Cloud Journey
- The Cloud Journey: the infrastructural path
- The Cloud Journey: the application path
- The Cloud Journey: the evolution of clients’ infrastructure
- Towards a hybrid information system
- The main challenges