- 26 October 2015
- HR Innovation Practice
- Italian English
- Practical Roadmap
- What are the evolved approaches moving talent management practice toward a disruptive model?
- What are the levers available to HR departments for managing talent management processes?
- What is the current maturity level of talent management policies in businesses?
- What are the main drivers of evolution in the various talent management levers and what are the barriers to it?
Considering both the Italian and the international context, HR Management involves looking more carefully at new topics, such as increasing staff motivation and satisfaction and introducing new leadership and cultural models. The most important field is that of talent management. In this report, we will illustrate the framework of reference regarding the “talent management journey”. This approach can be used by HR Management to build their own roadmap of innovation and change, moving towards what is known as a “Disruptive Talent Management” model, a process that involves the combined planning of four levers: recruitment, performance management, training and career planning. We have defined several steps of maturity for each of these levers, and these can be used to evaluate the “as is” HR Management profile and set out the pathway for evolution. The report also highlights the findings of a self-assessment exercise carried out by 37 HR executives using the talent management journey model. Performance managemen...
- Reference framework for the talent management journey
- Performance management
- Career planning