- 28 April 2015
- Enterprise Application Governance
- Italian English
- Information Communication Technology
- Business Scenario
- What is the topic of Social Business Collaboration and why is relevant within the companies?
- Which are the most perceived problem and what are the processes most affected by the issues of collaboration?
- How many and what is the nature of the projects carried out in this respect?
- What is the level of maturity reached by the companies regarding the collaborative support to company processes?
- Which are the technologies being introduced and how the company information system is evolving, to enable Social Business Collaboration?
- Which are the organizational and cultural components enabling the introduction of these issues in the company?
- What are the benefits available through Social Business Collaboration initiatives?
- What are the critical success factors of the Social Business Collaboration Projects?
Because of the growing importance that knowledge and collaboration are acquiring within company processes, work activity can no longer rely on transactional systems alone. We are witnessing two major factors of change that are transforming the way companies work. On the one side, there is a growing need for people to cooperate; on the other is the expectation of accessing interaction logics and modalities that are typical of the consumer market. This is an important change in the history of company IT systems. It is determined by the new generation of tools, known as collaborative business applications, that offer integrated support for transactions and collaboration. This new way of working within companies is known as social business collaboration. Not only does it involve new technological tools, but also new modalities for managing business processes, new ways of behaving and new work practices. In our report, we wish to define the conclusive framework of this process and supply interpretation models for ...
- Social Business Collaboration: relevance of the phenomenon and current distribution
- The path towards Social Business Collaboration
- Key success factors