- 26 April 2017
- Cloud & ICT as a Service
- Italian English
- HR/Organization Information Communication Technology
- Practical Roadmap
- What departments are included in companies’ "Cloud Agenda"?
- How are Cloud projects to be managed and what is the difference from traditional IT?
- What are the particular characteristics of a Cloud project?
- What are the main critical aspects that companies must face in the Cloud introduction process?
- What changes are taking place within IT Management to be able to effectively handle Cloud projects?
- What competences must be acquired to promote the success of Cloud initiatives?
- What is bimodal IT and what are its characteristics?
The report, through the Cloud Project Framework methodology, identifies the important variables that are triggered when shifting to as a Service information model from a traditional one and the issues encountered, focusing particularly on role and competence transformations within IT Management compared to LoBs and in the relationship established with suppliers.
- The Cloud phenomenon in Italy and fields of interest
- The Cloud Project Framework
- Cloud project management
- Acquiring new competences
- The evolution of IT Management
- Bimodal IT