Infographics

Icon

Digitalizating the Industry: Work in Progress in Italy

FREE

For HD Infographic register on the website or share it on Social Networks

To download the high-resolution infographic login in, or share it on your favorite social network

Information

Description

Italian industry 4.0 is worth 1.2 billion euros. In 2015 the Smart Manufacturing market amounts to nearly 10% of overall industry investments. Expected growth for 2016 is 20%. Over 600 applications censed in Italy, +30% in one year, especially Industrial IoT and Industrial Analytics technologies. But 38% of businesses still claims no knowledge of Industry 4.0 themes and projects are often in trial phase. SMBs are almost entirely absent. 62% of digital skills assessments identifies gaps to be filled. Soon to be launched is a national Industry digital transformation program to establish the Italian way to the fourth Industrial Revolution.

See also...

Report Icon
Report: 28.10.2015

Smart Manifacturing: technologies, application domain and benefits in the future of manifacture
Manufacturing was once a pillar of Italian wealth, but now is suffering from the general loss of competitiveness throughout the country and is facing significant changes within its environment. After bringing (...)

Report Icon
Report: 23.06.2017

Digital Rethinking in Banking and Finance
The challenges for the banking system are increasingly pressing, competition no longer comes only from historical banking competitors but also from major technology players and more recently emerged actors. (...)

Subscribe Now