- 15 July 2015
- Electronic Invoicing and Dematerialisation
- Italian English
- Administration/Finance Information Communication Technology
- Business Scenario
- What is the "cultural value" of the Electronic Invoicing to the P.A.?
- What incentive to Digital Innovation has played and can play the Electronic Invoicing to the P.A. in our country?
- Which perspectives are opened for companies which have undertaken a concrete path to the digitalization process?
- How is the offer of services and Digitalization solutions characterized in Italy?
- What are the most important legal initiatives, in terms of Digitalization?
- What match is our national economy playing?
In this current environment, with global competition, rapidly growing innovation and continuous search for greater productivity, all players - public and private - in the economic system are required to take a more active role, without hiding behind weak barriers and false myths, or trying to maintain the status quo, which is as comfortable as is it precarious. Digital innovation is a key tool for addressing the challenges that individual companies, public authorities and the entire national economic system are facing - and will be facing with increasing frequency. This does not mean that adopting digital innovation purely as a tool to “do better” but, rather, it is a strategic asset to be used for redesigning processes and business models, with a new focus on continuos and structural “recovery of efficiency”. In this report, we will present an overall view of the main opportunities of electronic invoices issued to public authorities, as a means of stimulating digital culture within Italian companies.
- Electronic Invoicing towards P.A. as incentive to digitalization of the country
- Digitalization projects among the companies of our country
- Development of the Solutions Offer and Digitalization services
- To the B2b Electronic Invoicing